On January 30th, 2016, Life skills students have been to an international five star hotel called Le Meridien which is located in the center of the city. They have been presented and demonstrated about hotel industry as well as useful experiences from expert presenter plus with walking around other departments in order to allow our students to see real working process. During presenting, students are able to ask many questions related to self-development and hotel task.
There are our following activities that they were captured during visit.
* After we had just arrived the hotel, we were really welcomed from hotel representative, Mr Sokchea. He is the only one who presented about Le Meridien hotel to our students. Students are able to ask any questions if they would like to know more about hotel industry.
* Hotel representative guided our students around the hotel and told them about different function in the hotel.
* The picture above on the left hand side is a group photo with Mr sokchea and all life skills students.
* Students were asking to Mr. Sokchea during his taking around.
* Finally, I would like to say thank you very much in the term of Salariin Kumpuchea as well as life skills students for ongoing suppport our young adult project.
Morn Tep – English Teacher